The Navajo Nation has ordered closures of the Monument Valley Tribal Park until July 6th where they have promised to re-evaluate their decision due to Coronavirus. Unfortunately we will be unable to take a tour during this time. We will be reserving tours without prepayment for days past July 6th in 2020. Please be aware that we may not be able to take you on a tour in case the Navajo Nation decides to keep the parks closed. Please forgive our late responses as our office staff had contracted coronavirus and was unable to work while they were getting better. We are working very hard to catch up to each and every person.
Thank you so much for your kindness and understanding.